1. You have a gorgeous smile.

You really do. The whole world becomes brighter when you smile.

2. You’re doing the best that you can.

I know you are. You may not know where you’re going, or what to do next, but one thing is for sure, you’re doing your best. And that’s enough.

3. You’re a kickass dancer.

C’mon, don’t pretend it’s not true.

4. You have a big heart.

The way you love and care for others is amazing. Never stop loving like you do.

5. You’re so good at what you do.

It’s true – you totally rock!

6. You inspire people.

Believe it. You won’t ever know just how many people you inspire every day, but I can tell you now that you inspire me just by being who you are.

7. You are loved.

8. You’re not perfect.

You are awesomely imperfect. I love that about you.

9. You never give up.

After everything you’ve been through, all the challenges you’ve overcome, you’re still here. You’ve proven that you can handle anything that comes your way. Be proud.

10. You put the YOU in beaYOUtiful.

And don’t you forget it!

Stay Awesome! :D

Jen ♥

*My recent post Enough was just featured on the beautiful Kind Over Matter blog! :D Check it out!

Tagged with:

16 Responses to 10 Reasons Why You’re AWESOME!

1. Awesome :) post, Jen! Having this list stenciled on our mirrors would be a great idea, I think. ;) Thanks for the pick-me-up!

2. Ayat says:

Jen!!You are one beautiful living being!!I have been following you on twitter after reading your post on TinyBuddha and since then I’ve been reading almost all your posts but this one really touched me.Maybe because I was surprised to see how someone could put so much effort to make others feel good about themselves and without waiting for anything in return.Thanks for all your efforts hun! Xoxo

• Jen says:

Ayat! Thank you so much for introducing yourself to me – I LOVE meeting new smiling hearts! :D Thank you so much, you are such a kind soul! Give me a shout on twitter and we’ll connect :D Keep Smiling!

3. corinne says:

Thank you..again! I knew you were talking to me the minute I saw the title! You’re awesome!

4. hi jen, i just found you through greg williamson’s blog. you have a wicked aura. great post.

5. Ellierigers says:

well someone has to say it teehee

6. Paula Lucia says:

Looking for something like Awesome (Which you are) but different. I think you are amazing
    astonishing, awe-inspiring, beautiful, formidable, impressive, magnificent, majestic, stunning, wonderful.

7. Nigel says:

My amazing friend emailed me this link when I was having a rough morning. It made my day/week/year. Thanks Francesca, you’re amazing.

8. MrSmiley says:

I think all those apply to you, just thanks